Research Toxicologic Pathologist (m/w)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure the histo-pathological evaluation, interpretation and reporting for Toxicity Studies (regulatory or research) done at the test facility. Bring the appropriate support based on cutting-edge knowledge in Toxicologic Pathology. Peer review subcontracted work in histopathology. Contribute to the correlation between molecular/clinical pathology data and anatomopathological reports.
- Participate in the development, realization and interpretation
of pharmacodynamic (PD) studies performed in the laboratory and
contribute to investigative strategies in order to evaluate the
toxicological properties of the molecules as precisely as possible.
- Deliver technical input for the histology laboratory team. Contribute to the transformation towards digital pathology and related projects.
- Establish and maintain an external network with the academic, industrial and regulatory sectors.
- Prepare, as required, scientific rationale for regulatory authorities.
Who you are
Doctor in Veterinary Medecine (DVM or equivalent) with a specialization in Veterinary and Toxicologic Pathology (ECVP ou ACVP Board-certification or equivalent), you have developed skills in research toxicology (5 to 10 years to be checked) as a pathologist of toxicity studies (GLP or not), in the production and interpretation of data of toxicological pathology, clinical pathology and molecular biology. You have also been working on new pharmacodynamic markers and are interested by the prediction of adverse effects based on in vitro assays (QIVIVE) and/or and PK/PD modeling.
You enjoy multidisciplinary work and show willingness to collaborate actively with project teams and external partners. Importance of collaborative and communication skills, analytical capacity and leadership potential will be requested.
A successful experience in project team management is therefore required for this position.
A high standard in English (written and oral) is required and knowledge of French would be an advantage.