Marketing Training (m/w)
MISSIONS ET RESPONSABILITÉS
Purpose: support the Smart Weeding System MCM in developing the rail service business at a global level
Key missions :
- Make a thorough analysis of rail key competitors in key
targeted geographies in terms of service provided and weeding
technologies to :
- Highlight the Bayer key selling pints
- Prvide some improvements recommendations of current Bayer technologies
- Support new countries to enter rail service market
- Cllect market data
- Define custmers’ questionnaires to gather their insights
- Define a market grid analysis
- Prvide some Bayer rail service presentations.
- Guide the cuntries to support their market research.
- Prvide some recommendations in rail service strategy execution for each country
- Support the search ongoing on new technologies:
- benchmark with cmpetitors to highlight Bayer key selling points
- prepare marketing materials (ex: brchure, video…) to showcase existing prototype.
- Map the key stakehlders to get the technology registered
- Actively participate in Rail Community to foster a collaboration spirit within the team
You have graduated with a Master Degree in Marketing/business, you are independent, structured and operational. You have ability to take initiative and kwow how to collaborate with others. You have a strong team spirit.
Good level of English is required.
Contract: 6 months training
To be filled: September/October 2019
Are you interested in this new challenge? Then log on the www.carriere.bayer.fr site and apply online.