Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Junior Regulatory Toxicologist (m/w)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop into the following major tasks and responsibilities (under supervision of experienced colleagues and allowing for sufficient transition time):
- Global responsibility within area of expertise for assigned active substances (e.g. completeness and quality of data, end points, state-of-the art exposure and risk assessments) and establish and maintain a broader global Bayer network.
- Ensure that all (guideline) studies required for global registration / re-registration of products are initiated on time and meet the demands of relevant regulatory authorities.
- Provide planning, scheduling and cost estimates to regulatory or project managers for all function relevant studies and track their progress.
- Participate in advanced and complex interdisciplinary projects and be accountable for the area of expertise in the context of achieving and maintaining registrations for assigned active substances and products.
- Develop and/or coordinate highly complex exposure and risk assessment and global strategies in area of expertise for assigned active substances in close cooperation with internal functions.
- Present exposure and risk assessments in internal working groups or to regulatory authorities.
- Develop, optimize, adapt models and tools for exposure and risk assessment.
- Acquire and maintain a sound awareness of international regulatory testing guidelines, requirements and criteria and follow new developments, policies and global trends.
- Develop strategies and work programs in area of expertise to successfully address regulatory requests. Contribute to a wide range of issues and act cross-functionally to effectively achieve solutions.
- Collaborate with external consultants or CROs. Where relevant, act as Study Director and provide GLP compliant reports Supervision of assistants and external collaborators.
WHO YOU ARE
- Scientists (PhD or graduate) in relevant discipline (or related area), with several years of experience in area of expertise or adequate professional experience.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; influencing and problem-solving.
- Ability to work in teams across multiple regions (cultural awareness).
- Basic knowledge of national, European and international regulatory guidelines, criteria and processes.
- Basic understanding of risk assessment and related disciplines in Regulatory Science (e.g. metabolism, operator exposure, environmental safety, residue analysis and dietary safety).
- Capacity to propose innovative solutions to potential issues and demonstrate flexibility and openness in approach and thinking
Futher details :
Location: Sophia Antipolis / Nice (FR)
To be filled: as soon as possible
Ready for this challenge! Connect to our job board and apply online ! www.carriere.bayer.fr
« Pour Bayer, l’égalité des chances est un axe majeur de la responsabilité sociétale de l’entreprise »
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 500507
Functional Area: Biochemical R&D