Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Trade Compliance Specialist (w/m)
You are applying for a position in Bayer’s Environmental Science business. Bayer intends to divest this business in 2022. With joining Environmental Science, you will be joining a global industry leader in its markets, with the opportunity to be part of forming a new company in an agile, entrepreneurial and passionate team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support and ensure International Trade Compliance for Discovery globally
- Participate to the organization, handling and monitoring of all foreign trade related processes in the company
- Contribute for designing, implementing, adapting and updating the IT- trade control system and related business processes
- Contribute to all Trade Compliance processes documentation for Discovery globally
- Interface and communicate efficiently with Regional organization
- Participate globally to the export control committee with regions
- Ensure Discovery employees are properly trained with up-to-date knowledges on trade compliance participate
- Be involved in the system-based checks and validations of specific business transactions to ensure trade compliance
WHO YOU ARE
Degree in Sciences/ International Trade
Business experience in Global Trade Compliance / Supply Chain management, Chemical/ Pharmaceutical / Agro company
Global view, analytical and creative mind, Ability to address and quickly resolve complex situations
Ability to efficiently network with all relevant stakeholders
English is a must, Additional languages appreciated.
Futher details :
Location: Lyon St-Pierre (69)
To be filled: as soon as possible
Ready for this challenge! Connect to our job board and apply online ! www.carriere.bayer.fr
« Pour Bayer, l’égalité des chances est un axe majeur de la responsabilité sociétale de l’entreprise »
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 497046
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management