Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Formulation and Analysis Manager (m/w)
Your main mission is to develop innovative seed coating formulations and support the current portfolio.
To fulfill this mission, you will ensure the following responsibilities:
- To manage seed coating formulations projects by proposing steps, planning, partnerships, and performing the necessary studies.
- To lead one of the 2 formulation & analysis teams to optimize its performance by proposing improvements (organization, investments, …) and by supporting the development of soft and technical skills of the direct report(s)
- Scouting of raw material components useable in
- To develop and implement techniques and methods to select seed coatings and processes through performance parameters of the treated seeds.
- To support the QHSE guidelines and the ISO certifications
- Engineer or PhD in Formulation technology
- Experience in managing a small R&D team
- Experience in coating or in plant protection product industry
- English fluent
- Creative and open minded attitude
- Ability to work on projects across functions and geographies
- Communication skills and team spirit
Location: Méréville (91)
Contract: Long Term Contract
To be appointed: As soon as possible
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 40213
Functional Area: Chemical R&D