Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Field Market Development Manager Professional Pest Management EMEA (W/M)
Field Market Development Manager
Professional Pest Management EMEA (W/M)
For over 150 years, Bayer has been delivering on its mission of Science For A Better Life. It’s more than just a saying – it’s a philosophy we bring to life every day. Whether its keeping your house pest free, keeping highways and railways safer or ensuring healthy outdoor green spaces, we help our customers foster healthy environments where people live, work and play.
It’s what drives us to create innovative solutions for pest management and mosquito abatement professionals to control nuisance and disease carrying pests in homes, outdoor spaces and businesses around the world.
It’s why we’re the trusted resource for Vegetation Management professionals who go ahead of the rest to enhance safety and reduce risk caused by unwanted vegetation.
Building on our passion for innovation and plant health, we develop solutions for golf course superintendents, lawn and landscape professionals, and greenhouse and nursery growers that help protect and care for healthy turf, lawns, trees and ornamental plants. We encourage you to discover more about our activities by going on https://www.environmentalscience.bayer.com
Important: You are applying for a position in Bayer’s Environmental Science business. Bayer intends to divest this business in 2022. With joining Environmental Science, you will be joining a global industry leader in its markets, with the opportunity to be part of forming a new company in an agile, entrepreneurial and passionate team.
Environmental Sciences division – EMEA Market Development team
Belonging to the market development team of Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, you will report to both the EMEA portfolio manager (segments Professional pest management and vector control) and the Head of Market Development and Disruptive projects. You will also closely collaborate with country teams.
We are always looking at improved ways to serve society by tackling those key issues. As part of that ambitious challenge we are looking for a 1-year contract to support us in preparing some keys launches (products) mainly in the Professional Pest Management business:
Understand market structure in our key countries and drive recommendation on go to market strategy to address different customer types (to coordinate with commercial excellence).
- Analyze the competitive environment in each segment by pest
- Coordinate field trials with the dedicated teams (Field solution, local marketing teams)
- Collect customer insights and analyze lessons learned from field trials
- Prepare, launch then follow the performance of new products in Europe : develop the operational marketing plan in close cooperation with the portfolio manager and the countries
- Define and create marketing tools, training support and technical leaflets for our sales reps and our customers, in relation with advertising agency
- Coordinate the implementation of the tools at clusters/ country level.
- Participate in the development of the current portfolio
Your profile :
- Engineering or Business school profile with a relevant experience in an agricultural field or agricultural engineer profile with dual marketing / business skills.
- Excellent communication abilities, interpersonal relationship skills, and entrepreneurial skills, and good capacity for synthesis are essential
- Team spirit with hands-on attitude
- Curiosity, appetite for innovation, and the ability to think out of the box would be key
- English fluency is a must have
- Travels in Europe are part of the position
- Previous experience in pest control would be appreciated
Informations complémentaires :
Place : Lyon (FR)
Type of contract : Fixed-term contract (12 months)
Starting date: November 2021
Ready for this challenge! Connect to our job board and apply online! www.carriere.bayer.fr
« Pour Bayer, l’égalité des chances est un axe majeur de la responsabilité sociétale de l’entreprise »
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 498921
Functional Area: Marketing